Lorville is a company town created by Hurston Dynamics whose corporate tower dominates the city. There is a train ride between the hab unit and the hangers.
The hab unit is located at
Note: the following video goes to
- Get out of bed Y
- Approach the exit door W marked by a striped panel near the handle.
- Rotate the mouse wheel to change speed.
- Use Mouse+F to interact with the door lock to open it.
Note: There are two floors in this part of the building. If you are not already on the upper floor, go up one level.
- Find the elevator in the centre of the end wall.
- Summon it using Mouse+F
- When inside select Ground Floor using Mouse+F.
- Exit the lift and follow the corridor out into the open. From here you can see the Teasa Spaceport sign and part of the Hurston Dynamics
Choose Your Destination
Looking inward from the edge of the Leavsden viewing platform you will see a corridor leading to a metro and a railway station for your onward journey.
Choose a link below to continue your journey to the business district or Teasa spaceport. In order to get to the perimeter gates, use the map to find the metro bearing right using the overhead signs.
- From Leavsden to Teasa Spaceport
- From Leavsden to the Business District
- The Central Business District
- Lorville on Hurston
Star dudes, if you are pregnant with opinions and useful observations in the shape of corrections, suggestions, or enhancements, there’s no need to keep them to yourself, you can whisper them into my shell-like ear! let me know via the contacts page :o)